Stacker different size of pallets with different weight carrying capacity. The stacker safely stack any size of plastic and wooden pallets up to desired height. AAK produce semi slectric stacker in different color as per customer requirement. Electric stacker moved with minimum force and its design that allows 360º rotations.
We manufactured our products using quality assured components that are procured from the certified vendors of the market. Our quality experts strictly test each machine and check all parameters to ensure its 100% safe and work perfectly.
- Optional coating materials like PU, Nylon, and Rubber etc. For rollers and wheels meet different needs of customer and working ground and conditions.
- Reliable quality and best feeling of operation.
- Handle with return spring, brake, protection wheel cap, safety net etc.
- Compact design makes exceptional maneuverability in low space areas.
- Adjustable bended and forged fork and lifting supporting leg keeps stacker steady when lifting or lowering.
- We ensure that full welding from front to back of backrest its gives strength and Excellent performance with highly reliability.
- No routine maintenance at all is needed on the hydraulics unit and bearings.
- All child parts are galvanized to ensure long service life, stability as well as low noise.
- Semi Electric Stacker mainly by mast steel batteries, motors, hydraulic station, rod, chains, wheels, handles and other component parts.
- Parking brake by foot brake operation, the brake apply directly on the caster.
|SEMI ELECTRIC STACKER – (SPECIFICATION)|
|Description||Unit||ASES -1016||ASES – 1030||ASES -1035||ASES -1530|
|Min. fork height||mm||85 / 90|
|Max. fork height||mm||1600||3000||3500||3000|
|Load centre distance||mm||450/550|
|Stearing Wheel Size||mm||φ180×50|
|Load Wheel Size||mm||φ80×69|
|Length to face of forks||mm||900/1100|
|Overall stacker dimensions||mm||1680 (L) x 770 (W) x 2050 (H) x 2350 (D)|
|Width over forks||mm||570/Adjustable(250-800)|
|Lift motor rating||kw||1.5|
|Battery weight||kg||30 -35|