|HYDRAULIC MANUAL STACKER – SPECIFICATION|
|Discription||Unit||AMS 1016||AMS 1030||AMS 1516||AMS 2016|
|Max. Lift Height||mm||1600||3000||1600|
|Min. Fork Height (F. Top)||mm||85-90|
|Fork Width||mm||150 -160|
|Overall Fork Width||mm||570 / 680 (Variable)|
|Load roller (Single)||mm||￠80 x 70|
|Steering Wheel||mm||￠180 x 50|
|Overall Dimensions||mm||1450 (L) x 750 (W) x 1950(H)|
|Turning Radius||mm||1320 / 1450|
|Material of Wheel||Std.||Nylon / PU|
- Easy 3 position control handle– Raise, Lower, Neutral.
- The stacker lifts the weights with a manual or pedal hydraulic device and loads weights with manual pull and push at a low position.
- Manual stacker speed is controlled by using the pedal and hand lever.
- AAK manual stacker is available in double tone safety color scheme with durable powder coat paint.
- The high efficiency cast-pump jack has a one year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Heavy duty iron saddle wheels gives high durability of hand stacker during up/dn movement.
- The handle automatically returns to vertical upon release.
- Structural made by heavy duty steel.
- Manual stacker can be raised up to 3000mm off the ground as per customer requirement.
- Its Reduce time lost to personnel injuries and help increase your facility’s productivity.
- We provides handler 500, 1000, 1500 and 2000 kg Capacity.
- Easy use by all operators. Regular handle discharges the load.
- Extremely small turning radius grants it to be operated in the more narrow space.
- It applies C frame with the more stable and secure lift with extra strength.
- We provide fixed fork and movable fork as per customer requirement.